Sunday 8 January 2012

One of life's little highlights

Gambling Lambs is the name of a monthly games night in Nottingham held in a lovely little tea shop called Lee Rosy's on (at least for now) the first Thursday of the month.

It's something I look forward to every month and will talk more about it in the future, particularly when I play one of my games there.

At Thursday's GL though we played The Resistance followed by The Resistance then The Resistance and a final serving of The Resistance. Which is fine because even though I want to play all of my games, I've got a year to do it and playing games for fun is equally (or more) important.

One little extra note on The Resistance. If you're running the game and you get to the spy reveal stage, where all the spies open their eyes, remember to open your eyes too. You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget. Especially if you're me.

Find out more about Gambling Lambs here

No comments:

Post a Comment