Wednesday 29 February 2012

Fluxxing Hell! Competition Time!

11. Fluxx

by Andrew & Kristin Looney

Players: 2 - 6
Ages:8+
Time: 15 mins -forever
Type of game: Card / Random
Reccomended?: Not really



This is the first of the games that I have played purely to get them out of my collection.

Fluxx is a card game in which you draw a card, play a card and hope to end up with the right cards in front of you to satisfy the goal card that is currently on the table.


The twist is that most of the cards you are playing change the rules of the game until you can end up with something like this.


or this...



Random, fun at times but more often than not it's a game that overstays it's welcome. What should take 15 minutes often can last 40 or 50 minutes which, for a game this random, is not it's ideal length.

So... I'm getting rid of it in my first competition!

In order to win this copy of Fluxx please leave a reply to this post telling me which game I should add to my collection and why?

I will select the winning post at the end of March and contact them for postage details.

This competition is void where prohibited. Prize on offer is my used copy of Fluxx.

3 comments:

  1. Lifeboat.

    Not because it has child killing in it, but because it includes it in such a way that I'm yet to see a single group of people not laugh. It's a horrible, lovely game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail, the game. David has a copy, its quite quick.

    ReplyDelete